Friday, April 14, 2006

Lesbian Smut

First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening

The lovely Rachel Kramer Bussel's newest anthology is out! First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening, is available at bookstores and on Amazon now. I will be reading from my story "Wear Me Home" on June 21st at In The Flesh.

I'm actually in the book twice! Once in my own story about my first sexual encounter with a transman and then again in Audacia's story, aptly titled "What's a little fisting between friends?" You can guess what that one is about.

So check it out, then check me out In The Flesh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, like I haven't had dreams about checking you out in the flesh.

I shall definitely be there, love.

4/15/2006 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A long time ago you or Dacia posted a link to a project that had pictures of hundreds of pussys... do you know where it is?

-e

4/21/2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Jane Vincent said...

the site you are looking for is "the vulva revealed" from the-clitoris.com... http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/n_v_image1.htm a wonderful resource and very pretty pictures. my main gripe is the lack of pussies of color and the classification of "extreme" vulvas.

4/21/2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home